Forums » General » What are you playing now?

cybergirl

Hi, recently been thinking about what games are popular right now and what people are playing. As someone who's been playing League of Legends for years and doesn't see anything beyond it, I haven't wondered that question in a long time.

dzhizus

Hey, I play League of Legends too. It's a really cool game. What else?.. Well, I just found metarun.game. It's on my phone but it's still cool. You should try it. You won't regret it. It's even kind of like LoL. I'm for not limiting myself to one single game, but if you feel comfortable playing it then why not? Of course if you want variety then go ahead. But only if you really want it.

memories

Frankly, I don't care who plays what. I have my own set of games. I have little interest in the others. I don't understand people who are so actively trying to build social connections by taking an interest in other people's lives. Live your own.

andrea8

I've started playing the third (and final) game of the shitty Tomb Raider reboot. The game looks really good. I hope that the story is better than the crap Pratchett wrote. Also been playing retro bowl lately.

keirafehon

I think that it does not seem to me and definitely, someone does not like to write their written homework, I recommend the essay writer to such students, they will write any written work on it to order at a small price

06ycgltyth

I'd like to spend some time traveling and learning about the globe. Nonetheless, now that Covid 19 has arrived, I may spend more time at home. As a result, I continue to strive for a healthy lifestyle. I get a lot of aid from  retro bowl. When I'm following the journey within the temple and discovering numerous levels, it helps me feel more at ease.